Audit & Quality Assurance
Audit and other assurance services play a major role in providing investors, boards, management and other stakeholders with reliable and independent opinions that ensure strategic objectives are achieved.
Our dynamic audit and assurance team have the expertise and experience to conduct high quality audits and reviews in line with international standards.
Our Assurance services are strictly conducted in line with International Standards on Auditing which provide the basis for independent audit opinions.
- External audit
- Internal audit
- Audit quality reviews
- General IT control audit & reviews
Quality Assurance Support Services
CUSTOMISED TO YOUR NEEDS
- Design of quality management system
- Review and alignment of the policies and procedures (incl. terms of references) to the manual
- Implementation of quality control policies and procedures (incl. templates)
- Development of QC manual
- Alignments of policies to ISQM 1 & 2
- Compliance checklist
- EQC reviews review of audit documentation
- Support during the IRBA inspections review
- Partner coaching and support
- Staff training on quality reviews and quality matters
- Technical advisory support to governing body and partners
- Design of audit monitoring and evaluation process
- Monitoring reviews (post-issuance) of audit files
- Governance advisory
Quality Assurance: External Audit
We help clients maintain high standards of quality and ethics, and can help to enhance the overall quality and integrity within the auditing industry through these service offerings:
- Establishing a quality management system: This service helps clients set up a system for managing the quality of their audit work, including defining processes and procedures for performing audits, documenting best practices, and monitoring and evaluating the quality of their work.
- Development of quality management manual: This service involves creating a manual for clients that provides guidelines and best practices for managing the quality of their audits. The manual may include information on quality control procedures, ethical considerations, and other relevant topics.
- Defining processes and procedures for audits
- Documenting best practices in line with standards
- Providing training and education
- Promoting ethics and integrity
- Maintains high standards of quality and ethics
- Improves overall quality and integrity within the industry